A ‘beautiful hello’ to all my wonderful friends out there!
2016 was such a vibrant and beautiful year! Every year as it goes by leaves something new inside us, something that takes us forward from there!
Looking back at things I learnt in 2016!
1. Be sure to carve out more time for art.
2. Buy big canvasses.
3. Be committed to the process.
4. Hang on to people you love.
5. Maintain safe distance with rude and negative people.
6. Forgive yourself. Set yourself free with everything you think you did, that wasn’t right.
7. Be more silent.
8. Listen more.
9. If someone is sharing religious views with you, keep yours with yourselves.
10. Learn to say no (more importantly, with poise!)
11. Listen to more music.
12. Click more pictures.
13. Love little things.
14. Keep patience. Good things take time. Keep creating more and more.
15. And finally! Find creative ways to thank you all, for being so awesome and supporting and loving my artworks all through 2016!!!
You’ll be getting a creative ‘Thank You’ mail soon!
Happy 2017 folks! May the good force be with you!
Do share what you learnt in 2016!
You must also read: